You have specific rights as a ‘data subject’ under Chapter III (Articles 12-25) of Regulation (EU) 2018/1725, in particular the right to access your personal data, and, to rectify them, in case your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete.
More specifically, you have the right to:
- Know whether we are processing your data or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Request rectification of your data if the information we hold is incorrect.
- Request suppression of your data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if consent is withdrawn.
- Request limited processing of your data, in certain situations, in which case we will keep it only in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Port your data, which will be supplied to you in a structured, commonly used or mechanical reading form. If you prefer, we can send it to the new manager you designate. This is valid only in certain cases.
- File a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you feel that we have not treated you properly.
- Withdraw your consent for any processing for which you previously gave your consent, at any time.
If any of your data changes, we would be grateful if you would let us know, so we can keep it updated.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by contacting email@example.com
We have specific forms for you to exercise your rights. You can request them by email or if you prefer you can use the forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied with a photocopy of your ID document. If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of their ID document, or they must sign with their electronic signature.
How long do we take to reply to the exercise of your rights?
In one month following the receipt of your request, and two months if the issue is very complex. If there is a delay, we will explain the reason for the delay to you within ONE month of receipt of the request.