As a Scrum Master, you’ll use your knowledge of Agile methodologies to facilitate the Scrum ceremonies: Daily Stand-up, Sprint planning sessions, Sprint reviews and Retrospectives. As part of an Agile product team, you’ll collaborate with Product Owners, Project Managers and other engineers in the quest of evolving and continuously improving the processes that involve the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development.
- Establish an environment where teams can be effective, by removing impediments for the Development Teams’ progress.
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Facilitate not only Scrum events, but also relationships, collaboration and communication both within the team and the team’s environment to ensure full team engagement.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to ensure the correct definition of user stories, prioritization of them in the Product Backlog, survey of risks and dependencies with other teams.
- Help the Development Team to create a high-value product.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- +1 year of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Outstanding spoken and written English.
- Good understanding of agile product development and the life cycle of software products.
- Excellent mentoring and coaching skills.
- Team player attitude, open mindset and eagerness to learn.
- Proactivity, commitment and autonomy.
- Degree in Computer Engineering is a plus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and Agile working practices.
- Attractive salary and very competitive benefit package (private medical insurance, online functional training, English lessons, etc.)
- Remote work possibilities.
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Sashimi sessions, and Kick-off events.
- Personal Training Budget per year and personal growth opportunities.
- Unlimited certification possibilities, with certification costs covered by Empathy.
- Eligibility to participate in our Bonus Plan and grow with us with our Empathy Stock Option Plan.
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing.
- And most importantly: an amazing working atmosphere and team culture.
WHO WE ARE
Empathy.co is the leading innovator in commerce Search and Discovery. With over 150 Developers and Search Engineers, it has headquarters in London (UK) and Asturias (ES).
Committed to building human-centred commerce Search and Discovery platforms, Empathy.co gives big brands all they need to create trustworthy, understanding and joyful shopping experiences.
Empathy.co believes that great technology can inspire brands to respect the individual, serve the community and thrive through these relationships.
Trusted by industry global leaders like Carrefour, Kroger and Inditex, Empathy is privately held with no external investors, is cash-flow positive and has seen sales grow by 124% in 2020. With this, Empathy.co is free to innovate and relentlessly pursue customer success.