As Empathy continues to grow, so does our awesome Marketing Team, responsible for putting together the brand’s voice, which is all about evoking joy, understanding, and trust.
That’s where you come in! We’re looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer to join this amazingly creative team and help us share our vision by creating engaging, high quality content, while staying true to our brand’s personality.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An innovative Content Writer who will deliver top-notch content that appeals to our audiences and boosts brand awareness. Someone who will generate ideas for new content types, produce different types of content, and who also helps with proofreading and editing efforts. An individual who will work independently, use their own initiative, and also be a good team player.
- Work closely with authors to generate weekly content (newsletters, papers and posts)
- Ensure brand voice and styles are maintained in all content
- Improve and develop Empathy’s editorial style guide
- Edit and improve the quality of content pieces provided by different teams
- Look for interesting topics and contents to communicate that are aligned to our campaign themes, product positioning, and brand
- Publish on social media and manage networks
- Drive newsletter calendar and work with other teams to produce customer newsletters
- Generate and/or translate press releases and follow up with company’s PR Agency
- Support all areas of Marketing and Communication
- Update the website and other communication channels with the latest product releases, features and updates
The position is based out of Gijón / Coruña / Remote.
- 3+ years of experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Native English speaker with outstanding writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Social Media Management experience
- Experience in digital product writing and the technology sector
- Excellent attention to detail and capacity to create clean and aesthetically pleasing content
- Ability to ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Great time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proactively learn about the company’s progress and communicate it internally and externally
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish
- Knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop
- Social Media qualification or training
- Previous experience writing for a B2B technology company
- Familiarity with Mailchimp
- Ability to work at pace while juggling multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability and drive to learn new skills and tasks quickly
- Opportunity to attend tech courses, events and conferences worldwide
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- 2.5K training budget per year
- Reduced working hours on Fridays and during the summer months
- Private medical insurance
- Free English lessons
- High-end gear: a 13-inch MacBook Pro with dual monitor setup and the IDE of your choice
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Unlimited fruit, coffee and tea
- Online functional training classes
- And most importantly: an amazing working atmosphere and team culture
empathy.co was founded in 2012 to help brands provide irresistible search, pairing software with interfaces to combine function and beauty in one. Today, it remains free from the investors trap while maintaining a 30% year-on-year growth and a cashflow positive balance since its inception. This means we can focus solely on Product with 0% resource allocation to sales and 100% to Product.
Top companies like Carrefour (EU), Kroger (US), Inditex (Worldwide) and Vodafone (EU) trust empathy.co to revolutionise Information Retrieval from mere results to meaningful relations. Liberating search from data by giving design and aesthetics the role they deserve, transforming interactions into an art-form that people want to be a part of.
empathy.co is currently going through an expansion process with our team (190 and growing) distributed between Head Offices in London and Gijón, Account and Marketing teams in New York, Barcelona and Valencia, and a growing Engineering team in A Coruña and Gijón.